Client/Company (Client) and Boundless Virtual Solutions, LLC (BVS) Relationship.
Boundless Virtual Solutions, LLC (BVS) is an independent contractor/freelancer of the CLIENT/COMPANY. Nothing in the Agreement shall be construed as creating an employer-employee relationship, as a guarantee of future employment or engagement, or as a limitation upon the CLIENT’s sole discretion to terminate this Agreement at any time without cause. It is understood by both parties that CLIENT will not provide fringe benefits, including health insurance benefits, paid vacation, or any other employee benefit, for the benefit of BVS. These terms and conditions together with the BVS Independent Contractor Agreement are required to be accepted, signed and initialed, by CLIENT. Although not shown below, the Independent Contractor Agreement serves to identify, among other things, specifics regarding: parties of the agreement, agreed upon services, and agreed upon compensation. The terms and conditions listed below is an extension of the Independent Contractor Agreement.
Client/Company and Boundless Virtual Solutions, LLC (BVS) Agreement/Contract.
An agreement/contract will be signed prior to beginning all work. This agreement/contract will detail project/assignment and eliminate any misunderstandings between parties.
A CLIENT’s privacy is very important to BVS. It is understood that in the performance of duties by BVS we will obtain information about both the client and their customers/clients, and that such information is confidential. BVS will not at any time or in any manner, either directly or indirectly, use information for the benefit of BVS. Any information your send to BVS will only be utilized by us or our agents; in the context of performing work on your behalf. Information will not be passed on to third parties except as required by law. The information sent over the website is not guaranteed to be free from interference or interception. As such, BVS shall have no liability for failure to receive information or unauthorized use of such information by third parties. We do not control the privacy policies of business affiliates, advertisers, or any other sites to which a hyperlink is provided. Upon termination of project, BVS will return all notes, records, documentation, and other items that were used, created, controlled by BVS during term of agreement. BVS will provide 100% confidentiality policy to all our clients.
Rate/Billing Cycle and Plan Options.
• Hourly (One-Time Project/Assignment) Plan - $40.00 (Flat Rate)
A minimum of two (2) hours is required. Work will be billed in .5 (1/2) hours increments thereafter. A fifty percent (50%) nonrefundable good faith deposit of the estimated cost is required prior to the commencement of any project/assignment and applied to balance. The balance is due upon final delivery of the project.
• Weekly Retainer Plan - $37.00 (Flat Rate)
A minimum of five (5) hours weekly is required. E-invoices via email are sent on or about Tuesday of each week. Payments are payable upon receipt of e-invoice and must be received no later than the Saturday of the same week. Billing cycle is from the Sunday of the current week through the Saturday of the following week.
• Three (3) Month Retainer Plan - $35.00 (Flat Rate)
A minimum of ten (10) hours is required. Monthly billing will not be available until credit references are verified and credit is approved and/or confirmed. E-invoices via email are sent on or about the 18th of each month. Payments are payable upon receipt of e-invoice and must be received no later than the 25th of the current month. If balance is not received in full by the 1st of the following month late fees will be applied. Billing cycle is from the 16th of the past month through the 15th of the current month.
• Six (6) Month Retainer Plan - Flat Rate)
A minimum of fifteen (15) hours is required. Monthly billing will not be available until credit references are verified and credit is approved and or confirmed. E-invoices via email are sent on or about the 18th of each month. Payments are payable upon receipt of e-invoice and must be received no later than the 25th of the current month. If balance is not received in full by the 1st of the following month late fees will be applied. Billing cycle is from the 16th of the current month through the 15th of the following month. Clients that choose to retain services on an ongoing monthly basis are eligible for one of the following plans:
Option 1: Fifty (50) hours and above; fifteen percent (20%) discount. (i.e. 50 hours x $40.00 = $2,000.00 - $400.00 (20%) = $1,600.00 per month)
Option 2: Thirty (30) to Forty-nine (49) hours; ten percent (15%) discount. (i.e. 30 hours x $40.00 = $1,200.00 - $240.00 (15%) = $960.00 per month)
Option 3: Fifteen (15) to Twenty-nine (29) hours; five percent (10%) discount. (i.e. 10 hours x $40.00 = $600.00 - $120.00 (10%) = $480.00 per month)
--Options above will be applied accordingly. Quotes will be provided base on the estimated time of the project(s). Pricing will be based on the actual time and costs incurred. Additional hours incurred beyond agreement will be billed at the regular hourly plan rate in .50 (1/2) hour increments.
--Hours unused/remaining from retainer plans may be carried/rolled over ONLY once after two consecutive months where the client uses less than the agreed upon hours. After two consecutive months where the client uses less than the agreed upon hours; at this point the plan may be re-negotiated.
--A non-refundable Good Faith Deposit is required prior to the commencement of any project or task for retainer Plans. A good faith deposit for retainers are fifty percent (50%) of the estimated cost, which will be applied to plan balance in final month or week based on plan; only if no breach or pre-mature termination of agreement has occurred.
--Regardless of your project, there is a flat fee, unlike the varying costs of businesses with similar services. This includes size, length of time of service(s), and/or frequency of project.
--Regardless of plan, in-house (your office) services are not a service provided under the retainer fee. In-House service are considered expenses and are incurred that will be charged, if applicable.
· Armed Forces Special – Active duty, Reserves and Veterans receive a fifteen percent (15%) discount on monthly rates. This cannot be used in conjunction with any other coupon, special or discount.
· New Client Special – Pay for seven (7) hours and receive eight (8) hours of work. This special is applied to Client/Company’s initial assignment/project only. This special cannot be used in conjunction/combined with any other special, discount or coupon.
· Non-Profit Organizations Special – Non-Profit Organizations receive a ten percent (10%) discount on monthly rates. This cannot be used in conjunction with any other coupon, special or discount.
· Early Payment Discount – Received three percent (3%) discount on your current invoice when you pay entire balance within seven (7) calendar days prior to invoice due date. This may not be combined with the Armed Forces Special.
· Referral Discount – For each referral that result in a monthly three (3) or six (6) month retainer plan, a ten percent (10%) discount will be applied to the current client’s next billing statement upon commencement of referred client’s retainer plan. This does not include incurred expenses.
Each project needing rush/emergency (last minute project/assignment), will be charged at an additional charge of thirty-five percent (35%) for twenty-four (24) hour turnaround and fifty percent (50%) and twelve (12) hour turnaround.
Note: If a CLIENT repeatedly has rush or last minute projects/assignments, BVS will impose a 24-hour rush service fee of 20% of the total project cost.
Expenses are not included in the hourly or monthly retainer plans. Expenses are charged separately. Postage and shipping, courier, photocopying, printing, faxes, disks, paper, and pickup/delivery (local area only); or any other materials needed to complete project(s)/assignment(s) are expenses that may be incurred. If any driving is needed on behalf of the CLIENT, an expense cost of fifty-eight cents ($0.58) per mile (Based on IRS standard rates beginning Jan 1, 2020) will be charged in addition to agreed upon service rate.
Individual receipts will not be provided as the BVS e-invoice is the receipt. These charges will be accessed on a case by case basis depending on the type, quantity, and quality of material to be used.
Delivery must be arranged via e-mail, fax, or US mail. All shipments are made at the customer’s expense and risk. It is suggested to utilize a signature request/certified mail options, whenever possible. The method and route of shipment are at the discretion of BVS, unless the customer supplies noted instructions. Clients may not drop off and pick up their own work, but may arrange BVS to do so at n agreed upon location. Clients may not stop by BVS offices to discuss projects, as BVS is an internet-based establishment. Projects can be discussed via telephone or e-mail.
Regardless of project type, there will be a flat rate applied; unlike the varying rates that most similar services provide. This includes size, length of time of service(s), and/or frequency of project. This includes size, length of time of service(s), and/or frequency of project. This includes size, length of time of service(s), and/or frequency of project. BVS offers a pay as you go plan (hourly), two (2) monthly retainer/pre-paid plans, and a weekly retainer plan to choose from. The monthly retainer plans are available at a lesser rate than the hourly plans. Monthly retainer and pre-paid plan rates are available based on a contractual three months (90 days) or six (180 days) months period and minimum of ten (10) hours per month. Weekly retainer/pre-paid plan rates are available based on a contractual minimum of five (5) hours per week.
Additional charges will be incurred for any materials (i.e. paper, envelopes, labels, etc.) used to complete a project. These charges will be assessed on a case-by-case basis depending on the type and quality of material to be used and will be added to final bill/e-invoice.
If the client’s original requirements change, we reserve the right after suitable consultation to amend the original quotation. Written quotations will be provided and both parties must sign the Addendum/Amendment of Original Agreement/Independent Contractor Agreement is required before undertaking any project.
Quotes will be provided base on the estimated time of the project(s). Pricing will be based on the actual time and costs incurred.
• Business/Cashier’s checks, money orders, and credit cards are acceptable forms of payment.
Make payments payable to: Boundless Virtual Solutions, LLC
• Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover are acceptable forms of online payment via PayPal or Square. A four percent (4%) surcharge will be assessed to all PayPal and Square payments.
• There will be a thirty dollar ($30.00) service fee for any returned payments.
If you are not completely satisfied, please refer to your contract for details on specific refund policies. This does not extend to duplications/copies of work produced. We will not make any refunds for completed services, domain name registration, website hosting or search engine submission charges under any circumstances.
• Late fees will be accessed to any overdue invoices. Next scheduled project/assignment will not commence until account is current. Along with contracted rate, the additional fees are as follows.
$30.00 Late Fee – up to 15 Days
$40.00 Late Fee – up to 30 Days
$60.00 Late Fee – up to 60 days thereafter
If payments are consistently late and long-term outstanding bills are not resolved by payment in a reasonable amount of time, Boundless Virtual Solutions, LLC reserves the right to terminate agreement/contract. Upon termination of agreement/contract, outstanding invoices and fees will be referred to a collection agency and/or legal action may be taken at this time.
Termination of Agreement/Contract.
Agreement/Contract may be terminated by either party without liability, with or without cause, and without further obligation to Boundless Virtual Solutions, LLC except for payment due for services prior to date of such terminations, as stated below. This is done so by giving a written notice to the other party prior to termination date as specified. Termination of Agreement or termination of services shall not affect the provisions under Sections III-XVI of agreement/contract and which shall survive any termination.
• Hourly (Per/One-Time Project) and Weekly Plan.
A written notice must be given prior to project completion to either party is required. A total of two (2) hours for Hourly/One Project and three (3) hours for Weekly Plan minimum plus time spent on performing cancelled job will be incurred. In-House services are not a service provided under the retainer fee and are charged separately. Expenses incurred will also be charged, if applicable.
• Three (3) Month Retainer/Pre-Paid Plans.
A written notice given seven (7) calendar days in advance to either party is required. A total of one (1) month payment plus time spent on performing cancelled work will be incurred, due to hours/days blocked from servicing others. In-House services are not a service provided under the retainer fee and are charged separately. Expenses incurred will also be charged, if applicable. The CLIENT will pay BVS the compensation to which it is entitled to and only then will the obligations of CLIENT terminate. In-House services are not a service provided under the retainer fee and are charged separately. Expenses incurred will also be charged, if applicable.
• Six (6) Month Retainer/Pre-Paid Plans.
A written notice given ten (10) calendar days in advance to either party is required. A total of two (2) months payment plus time spent on performing cancelled work will be incurred, due to hours/days blocked from servicing others. In-House services are not a service provided under the retainer fee and are charged separately. Expenses incurred will also be charged, if applicable. The CLIENT will pay BVS the compensation to which it is entitled to and only then will the obligations of CLIENT terminate.
Hours of Operation.
Due to the global and virtual nature of the support services provided by BVS; BVS is available for services 24 hours a day. However, general office hours are Monday through Friday from 8:00 am – 6:00 pm (0800-1800 hrs) by appointment. Hours outside of normal traditional office hours are available by appointment only. Saturdays are as scheduled only for current clients. BVS is closed Sundays and Holidays unless otherwise scheduled. If BVS will not be available a notice will be posted as early as possible. Please reference BVS’s online calendar to check availability.
Under no circumstances, including negligence, will BVS or any of our agents involved in creating, producing, or distributing services be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages that results from the use of or inability to use services. BVS agrees to correct mistakes or errors made by BVS in the execution of the scope of work that do not constitute amendments to the original scope of work at no additional charge; however, BVS will further not be liable for results from mistakes, omissions, interruptions, deletions of files, errors, defects, delays and operation, or transmission or failure of performance whether or not limited to acts of nature, communication failure, theft, destruction or unauthorized access to our records, programs, or services.
• Standard estimated turnaround time is no longer than seventy-two (72) hours, depending on project(s)/assignment(s). Some projects may require additional time, which will be agreed upon.
• Time spent with client discussing or reviewing the project will be applicable to agreed upon rate with BVS.
• BVS guarantees the quality of work and will make every effort to locate and correct all errors prior to your review; however, CLIENT is responsible for final proof. Our responsibility is limited to providing you with original page(s) only and does not extend to duplicating charges. Therefore, proofread your project carefully prior to duplication. Errors and omissions found thereafter are CLIENT’s responsibility. All typeset and print work must be signed off by client. Should an error in typesetting be found after print is run, CLIENT will be responsible for reprint charges.
• Unused retainer hours are not transferred or rolled over to next month. Expenses incurred will be charged separately.
• Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
• BVS’s CLIENT files will be purged one year after completion of project. Should you require longer storage, arrangements must be made in advance and storage fee will be applied. Should a CLIENT return after a project has been purged and storage arrangements have not been made; CLIENT shall then be responsible for charges incurred to re-key the entire document.
• If there are training/learning curves required for BVS proprietary to the business, payment from the client for our time spent on learning these skills are expected. Examples of learning curve activities include: examining any literature about your company such as manuals, brochures, pamphlets, books and websites; learning to operate your business proprietary software and one on one knowledge sessions spent with you learning about your company.
• BVS operates with integrity and professionalism to provide the best service possible. If you have any questions please contact us via phone, fax, or email.
(DO NOT mail PAYMENTS or time sensitive materials to this address, unless agreed upon in written arrangement.)
Boundless Virtual Solutions, LLC
3828 Salem Road, #74
Covington, Georgia 30016
More Contact Information:
Call: 1 (888) 980.2881 ext. 891
Fax : 1 (888) 722.2144
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Georgia without regard to conflict of law principles. Any disputes or controversy shall be arbitrated or adjusted in the city of Covington, Georgia.
These terms and conditions along with the Agreement/Contract along with the Independent Contractor Agreement constitutes as the complete and exclusive agreement between the parties regarding it subject matter and supersedes and replaces any prior understanding or communication, written, and oral. These terms and conditions are subject to change without notice and were last updated January 2020.
WELCOME AND BLESSINGS TO ALL VISITORS!!! Signup to receive our periodic newsletters to hear about upcoming specials, promotions, events, trips, exciting destinations, fun activities, tips, and more!!!
NOTE: If you DO NOT see the service(s) you are in need of, please contact us. It may be possible that it is just not listed. If not, whenever possible, we will do our best to accommodate you and/or direct you to other contacts and/or resources.
PH:1(888)980-2881 ext.891 | FAX: 1(888)722-2144
Copyright © 2005-2021 BVS,LLC -All Rights Reserved